Epilepsy Symposium 2022
Improving Pediatric Epilepsy Outcomes: Advances in Diagnosis, Management and Treatment
A panel of experts from Seattle Children’s Neurology, Epileptology, Genetics and Neurosurgery Programs will be discussing best practices and novel approaches to managing and treating epilepsy to improve outcomes.
Presentations will be divided into three sessions with a panel Q&A following each session.
- Overview of an epilepsy journey (case study)
- A genetic overview
- Surgical and non-surgical management and trials
Date, time: Sept. 17, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Pricing: No cost
In-person and virtual: This event is free, but you must RSVP below to receive the livestream link.
- Open to doctors, advanced practice providers, and other medical professionals who care for pediatric patients with epilepsy
- Open to the parents and caregivers of pediatric and adolescent epilepsy patients
- Lunch will be provided
- No childcare available. We recommend children not attend.
Contact: Patricia Kilburn