Seizure Recognition and First Aid Certification
Our friends at the Epilepsy Foundation offer Seizure Recognition and First Aid Certification.
The Seizure Recognition and First Aid certification training provides information to increase the knowledge, skills, and confidence in recognizing seizures and safely administering seizure first aid. The first aid procedures in the course reflect the standard of knowledge and current best practices. Participants who successfully complete the course will receive a two-year certification. The course lasts approximately 90 minutes.
- On-Demand – Access the On-Demand course now.
- Live, Instructor-Led – Sign up for one of the scheduled classes
- April 4th, 2023, at 4:00 p.m. ET – Session in recognition of National Public Health Week
- May 2nd, 2023, at 4:00 p.m. ET
- June 6th, 2023, at 4:00 p.m. ET – Session in recognition of Men’s Health Month
- April 13th, 2023, at 1:00 p.m. ET – – Live instruction in Spanish
- May 11th, 2023, at 1:00 p.m. ET – Live instruction in Spanish
- June 8th, 2023, at 1:00 p.m. ET – Live instruction in Spanish
Register for the webinar in Spanish
Seizure First Aid Ready
Access this 30-minute online training from anywhere, anytime. Seizure First Aid Ready educates the public on the Epilepsy Foundation’s basic procedures for responding to someone having a seizure. The on-demand course is presented in an interactive format with animations, videos, and activities to help everyone become Seizure First Aid ready.
Participants who successfully complete the training will receive a certificate of completion. This is not a certification course.