Dup15q Alliance is proud to be a partner with CNF and Unite Us in piloting this innovative program that connects families to vital resources. Dup15q Alliance is scheduled to pilot this program in Fall of 2022
Unite Us is the nation’s leading technology company connecting health and social care services.
Intended to fill a gap reported by families in the Child Neurology Foundation’s network, this partnership is a coordinated effort to build bridges between patients and family support organizations. The goal is for families to easily be connected with other Unite Us partners who can provide peer support and other unmet needs such as food, clothing, and transportation assistance.
The Unite Us Platform will allow partners within the network to:
- Refer and connect families to local service organizations
- Improve the health and well-being of families through strengthened collaboration with partners across a range of services
- Track the outcomes of referrals and services
- Measure the impact of organizational initiatives
- Improve organizational capacity through accurate referrals and access to data on local service delivery.
To read the full release on the program, click below.