Rare Disease Week on Capitol Hill brings together rare disease community members from across the country to be educated on federal legislative issues, meet other advocates, and share their unique stories with legislators.
No prior experience necessary. Registration for this event and all RDLA events are free for rare disease advocates.
July 14 – July 22, 2021
(Registration is open from April 21 to June 18th)
- 5:45-6:15pm ET: Documentary Welcome Reception
- 6:15-7:30pm ET: Documentary Screening
- 7:30-8:15pm ET: Documentary Panel
- 1:00pm ET: Session 1
- 2:00pm ET: Session 2
- 3:00pm ET: Session 3
- 4:00pm ET: Networking Happy Hour
- 1:00pm ET: Networking Brunch
- 2:00pm ET: Session 1
- 3:00pm ET: Session 2
- 4:00pm ET: Session 3
- Meet the first graduating class of the YARR Leadership Academy. YARR (Young Adult Representatives of RDLA) is a highly motivated group of 16-30 years-olds who are building the next generation of rare disease advocates.
- This event is for young adult advocates, ages 16-30. If you are eligible and would like to attend, you can register here.